Can Baking Help Us?

Learning to Love Cooking

By Alexandra Smith

I have to admit that I dislike cooking and I'm not sure why. I think recipe books are full of expensive or boring dishes but I did always enjoy making those ready-to-go cake mix boxes as a kid so I thought I'd check them out for my little ones. I found out that there are loads of store-brand cake mixes at reasonable prices. As well as fairy cakes, there are cupcakes, scones, brownies and cookies. So far, my eldest daughter (nearly age three) has helped to make several desserts. She really enjoys contributing to meals but where should we take our cookery lessons to next? If you have any ideas to inspire us then please share them in the comments.


The Junior Chef hat is part of a set (with an apron) which can be bought cheaply from Amazon.


© This article and its photo(s) are the property of Alexandra Smith. Only use or reproduce with permission.

Disclaimer: These tips are created from lessons I have learnt during my own experience.  With regard to the content and advice on this blog, Alexandra Smith makes no representations or warranties about its accuracy, reliability or suitability for anyone. Any reliance you place on the blog or its content is at your own discretion and in no event will Alexandra be liable for any loss, damage or injury in connection with your use.

No comments:

Post a Comment